What is an Energy Savings Plan?
An Energy Savings Plan from Warm & Fuzzy is a scheduled, semi-annual check up of your heating and cooling system. One of our trained technicians will come to your home twice a year – in both the spring and in the fall seasons – to inspect, clean, tune-up, and maintain your system. And the best part is that it’s automatic. You don’t have to remember a thing. We’ll call you to schedule an appointment and then arrive and complete the work at your convenience.
Why Have Your System Checked & Cleaned Twice a Year?
In most residential HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) systems, the air handler/furnace unit (or evaporator section) is designed for year-round operation in either the air conditioning or heating mode. After extended use, this part of the system accumulates dust, dirt, debris, slime, algae, and more. Unless maintained on a periodic basis, problems can arise, including higher utility and energy expenses, costly breakdowns, and safety concerns.
Many homeowners regularly change or clean the filter. But this does not ensure cleanliness beyond that point. Even the very best filters are not capable of removing all the minute particles in the air. Unless all system parts are cleaned periodically, the dirt and dust build-up just continues to develop until problems with the equipment operation are noticed.
Benefits of an Energy Savings Plan from Warm & Fuzzy:
Protects your investments & extends the life of your equipment
- Correcting minor problems before they become costly major ones
- Conveniently scheduled tune-ups and professional cleanings
Reduces the likelihood of emergency calls
- Proper maintenance ensures peak efficiency of your system
- Prevents problems before they happen
Minimizes energy consumption
- Proper adjustments and cleanings can reduce consumption up to 30%
- Get more cooling/heating for your energy dollar
Recommended by the original manufacturer
- Maintenance is necessary for optimal operation
- Improves the quality of the indoor air you breathe
Provides priority service
- Prompt attention over all call-in customers with no overtime charges – ever!
- Should you ever need emergency service, you get it fast
Offers discounts & warranties
- We offer customer assurance pricing with a 15% discount and a one-year parts and labor warranty on most repairs
Qualified, expert technicians
- Our certified professionals work to the highest standards in the industry
- Mandatory on-going training assures our agreement holders of the highest skill levels in diagnosing, repairing, maintenance and installation of equipment
Plans are transferable
- Should you ever sell your house, the agreement transfers to your new home if local or to the new owners
- Makes your house more marketable
Multiple payment options
- We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards